Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
The technology disrupting Australia’s cross-industry enterprise
2017 Organisations in Attendance
Pleased to confirm the follow organisations have already confirmed their attendance for AiDisrupt:
LEADERS IN DISRUPTION
Introducing our 2017 speakers
Senior Data Scientist
Head of Analytics and Data Science
General Manager Process Automation [Robotics & Cognitive Automation]
Senior Data Scientist
Head of Digital Strategy & Innovation
Executive General Manager of Analytics
A look into how AIDisrupt will progress as the day unfolds
8.30 AM – 9:00 AM
9.00 AM – 9:10 AM
Opening Remarks from the Conference Chair
Matthew Egan, Editorial Director, OmniChannel Media
9.10 AM – 9:40 AM
Opening Keynote: AI in Retail – How The Iconic is Using Artificial Intelligence to Connect with the Customer
• Understanding the impact the proliferation of data will have on machine learning strategies.
• The role of Machine Learning and AI in driving a customer-centric agenda.
• How AI is creating new ways to engage with the customer.
• Engaging the business in machine learning: a positive thing for the modern enterprise.
Kshira Saagar, Head of Data Science & Analytics, The ICONIC
9.40 AM – 10:10 AM
Gold Sponsor Keynote: Using Artificial Intelligence to Deliver a Great Customer Experience
• How Artificial Intelligence can be used to create a human customer experience.
• Appling AI techniques to personalization, engagement and customer touch point strategies.
• Global examples of how organizations are using AI to engage with their customer.
• Building AI into your engagement strategy: the first steps to taking advantage.
Anthony Hook, Principal Strategist, Sitecore
10.10 AM – 10:50 AM
Panel Discussion: The Fourth Industrial Revolution: AI in the Modern Enterprise
• Artificial Intelligence: the impact the 4th industrial revolution will have on the modern enterprise.
• AI vs NI (Natural Intelligence): a look at how humans and machines will work together in the future.
• A look at how AI is underwriting the digital transformation process.
• Addressing the impact machine learning will have on business culture and professional development.
Markoss Martina, General Manager Process Automation [Robotics & Cognitive Automation (RCA)], NAB
Siamak Tafavogh, Senior Data Scientist, Coca-Cola Amatil
Alice Almeida, Head of Digital Strategy & Innovation, News Corp
Rami Mukhtar, Executive General Manager – Analytics, IAG
10.50 AM – 11:20 AM
Morning Tea & Networking
11.20 AM – 11:50 AM
The CxO and AI: Building Strength and Identifying Applications
• Applying machine learning to the enterprise: building a strategy from the top.
• Security, Finance, Engagement: the real impact AI can have on business silos
• Building an innovative culture: getting your team on the AI journey
• A look to the future: visualizing the impact AI will have on the industry.
11.50 AM – 12:20 PM
Silver Keynote: AVAILABLE
12.20 PM – 12:50 PM
Panel Discussion: Data-Driven Decision Making & Machine Learning
• The role of data as an asset and utility to your business.
• The impact machine learning can have on data analytics and business outcomes.
• Preparing for AI transformation: understanding the requirements and needs of your AI strategy.
• The future of AI and analysis: the end of Big Data?
Adrian Letchford, Senior Data Scientist, Airtasker
12.50 PM – 01:00 PM
01.00 PM – 02:30 PM
Check our previous conference photos
Check out the awesome companies that are making this event possible
Get In Touch
Feeling a little old fashioned and not wanting to use our fancy form? That’s ok. Feel free to reach out to us using one of the contact methods below. We strive to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours.
- +61 2 9358 4274